Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Spot Treasure, Matey


Liam's "treasure" has grown into quite a collection of randomness. It's something I love to talk about with him because he really does have a knack for finding ordinary little things that no one else would give a second glance to, but once you pick it up and add it to the pile of other ordinary things it seems to take on such personality. We had a "found objects" project for an art class I took in college and this pile reminds me of that.

Needless to say, while I enjoy the pile and all it represents, it was beginning to take up too much room on the shelf. When Livi got some new shoes the other day, we decided to turn the shoebox into his treasure chest. A proper home for all of his found goodies. Liam decorated one side and I took the other. It was a fun little Mommy/Son project and he was thrilled with the result.








No comments: