Looking back on past birthday posts today and not much has changed. Themes such as tactile learning, love of dance, and kindness still ring true. Her compassion for animals and others is still one of her most endearing qualities. The other day she asked me to buy a stress ball and when I asked why she described a boy in her class that has trouble with dealing with his anger and she thought it would be good for him. The other day her teacher described a situation where another girl was being ugly to Livi and continued to tell me how mature Livi was in handling it. By the end of the hour, they were giggling friends. As she says “how can anyone not want to be friends with Livi?”. She sees the best in everyone.
Lately, she’s been really into cooking. She loves to help in the kitchen and when she’s not watching pre-teen sitcoms, she is watching cooking shows and competitions. She’s also been taking hip hop lessons once a week and really enjoys it. She’s totally uninterested in sports but does seem to understand the value of exercising and being strong.
She has been taking coding class at school. Although I would love to see her grow in that area, she doesn’t seem too interested in it. This is also her first year learning violin in the after care program which some days she loves and some days she hates. I’m noticing anything with a strong structure to it is something she shies away from. But I recognize it’s still good for her so she continues. As long as her friends are involved, she’s happy.
She's a lovely, little lady with a lot of love to give. She's kind, tough, creative and kinda brilliant. I love you, sweet Livi Lu.
2. What is your favorite toy? American girl doll
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Jesse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chic-fil-a
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Valentine's outfit
7. What is your favorite game? Gymnastics app
8. What is your favorite snack? candy
9. What is your favorite animal? Otter
10. What is your favorite song? Run the World (girls) by Beyonce
11. What is your favorite book? The Babysitters Club
12. Who is your best friend? Sierra
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the pool
15. What is your favorite drink? Slushie
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Rigby and Penny
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Helping pets if they are sick
21. What is your favorite movie? Captain Underpants