Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Good Weekend


A good weekend by my definition consists of two thing: fun and practicality. The first one doesn't need any explanation. I mean who doesn't love to have some fun on the weekend, amiright? But the second one is one most moms can relate to. If I can get a few hours to clean, get groceries, plan meals and start cooking for the week- I know that upcoming week will be a lot less stressful. That's alot to pack into one weekend which is why time seems to fly so fast.

This past weekend happened to be a fantastic one. Not only did we get to do some fun stuff with the kids, but I also got the week's meals planned and started AND got a yoga class in. None of this would be possible, by the way, if it weren't for my fantastic hubby helping me along the way. He also got to go to the gym and bake some biscotti. So overall, a balanced and fulfilling weekend. Now on to Monday... booo...

No comments: