Sunday, May 22, 2011

15 Month Update

I talk a lot about Livi's ability to make people's heart melt, but I just want to emphasize how crazy adorable she is ONE more time. It's hard to explain it in words or even with pictures. And it's not only her natural beauty, it's the expressions she gives and the smiles she flashes at just the right time. She is definitely getting how to use this to her advantage. And if you somehow get through that and tell her "no", you get such a little temper. I honestly find myself asking if it's worth the fight I am going to get to say no to her. She will flail her body around and yell at you and then look up at you as if to say "How dare you, don't you know who I am?"

As of a couple of weeks ago, she weighed 24 pounds, 2 ounces and was 31.5 inches tall. She has a couple more weeks to go before the cast comes off and she has really started getting used to life with it. New words include "flower" "whassis (what's this?)" and "monkey".

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Snack Attack! I bought him that shirt =D

Emily said...

....Emily Tagg posted the "Tyler" comment.... some how my friends account is logged onto my computer...