Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6 Month Update


Happy half a year old, Livi Lu!!! My sweet baby girl is in a hurry to grow up. She is eating food everyday as if she has been doing it for ages. When sitting in your lap while you are eating your dinner, you get the sneaking suspicion that she is planning her next move and is going to lunge at it any second. She is 18 pounds and 10 ounces and 26.75 inches long.

She is in that stage of sitting up where you have to put pillows around her because she is bound to fall over after a couple of minutes. But the wobbly head is getting steadier everyday. Her mohawk is disappearing and her hair is getting much lighter. Thankfully, those eyes are still crystal blue.

I have never met anyone sweeter and I am thankful daily that she is such a good girl. If I am ever frustrated during the day with work or anything else, I close my eyes and picture that smiling face and all is right with the world again.


No comments: