Friday, October 19, 2012

Leavin on a Jet Plane

I am sitting here at the airport with the other pathetic passengers all huddled up next to the charging station, juicing up one final time before we board. Our flight was delayed so we've been here for hours and I'm starting to get bored.

I realize that I haven't been bored in months and then I realize that I won't be seeing my kids for the next five days. Not sure how to deal with this.
I know we all need a break once in a while bit I can't help but feel like part of me will be missing while I am away. We wouldn't be able to have the same trip if they were with us and I know that. I also know that the second I get back and hear a meltdown I will wonder why I ever missed it. But for this moment, I kinda wish I was running after Livi and answering Liam's relentless questions. We're gonna have loads of fun and I'm super excited, but I am gonna miss the crap out of those darn kids. ❤

No comments: