Sunday, December 18, 2011

Connected


There is nothing that makes me happier than looking in my rear view mirror to find my son and daughter reaching out from their car seats to hold hands. These two have a special bond that I can only hope will carry on to the years ahead. The don't like to be apart and ask about the other one endlessly if they are.

Obviously, they have their moments, but I have to say there aren't too many of them. They look out for each other and share pretty well. Liam makes sure to explain things to Livi or sit with her at school if she doesn't want me to leave. Livi shares her food with Liam if she doesn't want any more and is interested in anything that he does. They just seem to get each other and enjoy each others company. Crossing my fingers that it sticks cause I hear sibling rivalry sucks!




No comments: