Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hi Wivi: An Update



I found out after this video that Livi can count from 3-9 all by herself. I don't know why she chooses to skip over 1 and 2. She also mostly sings the alphabet. My favorite part is "L M N O P" cause she says "ELMO P". I have been trying for a couple of months to get it recorded, but of course I never catch it.

She also just started saying her own name which she pronounces as "Wivi". She is really into role playing. She likes to pretend to cook me dinner and make tea for her stuffed animals. She likes undressing and dressing her babies and strolling them around the house.

She also likes to do only what she likes to do. The force is strong with this one. She is extremely laid back, but if you don't give her what she wants she will throw a fit. She does this thing where she likes to act like a drunk rockstar in a hotel room. She will throw whatever is in her path across the room and then look at  you like "Yea, I just did that. Wanna see what else I can do?". It's actually a pretty amazing thing to witness.


No comments: