Sunday, July 18, 2010

5 Month Update


Weighing 16 pounds and 14 ounces and measuring at 26.25 inches long, Livi continues to be in the 90th percentile for weight and length. She is a practically perfect baby that whines only when she is hungry or tired. She is playing more and more with her toys, but her favorite thing to play with is her feet! I can no longer put her in pajamas without footsies because she grabs her socks and pulls them off in the middle of the night. And then I worry that she will suffer from hypothermia (dramatic much?).

She has lost the majority of her hair due to stupid cradle crap. I hate cradle cap and I want it to die a long, slow death. I want it to be excommunicated from society- never to return. But I digress...

She can roll over both ways now. She has her two front teeth in. And she absolutely will not cuddle. Her head is always held high, no matter how many different positions I put her in. She is still spitting up alot, but since it doesn't seem to be painful the doctor says no medicine is necessary. We just have to wait until she grows out of it.


No comments: