Saturday, February 20, 2010

Livi Ellen

So how about this new little one? Cute one, isn't she? Let me introduce you. Her name is Livi Ellen O'Neill and she was born at home at 10:53 pm on Thursday, February 18, 2010. She weighed in at 8 lbs and 10 ounces and measured 22 inches long. Not a small child, but she sure is a sweet one. So far she sleeps alot, but when her eyes are open she just has the sweetest little expression. Like you can tell from the look she gives you that she is a girl. She has a yummy set of lips, pronounced chin, and hefty, kissable cheeks. She definitely has more hair than Liam did, and if you ask me, darker hair.

I think she looks alot like Liam when he was a baby, but my nice friends are trying to convince me that she has my eyes. Still not convinced that I see that, but it's still early. A lot of people have asked about the origin of her name. When discussing names, we found that we both liked Olivia and Lilly, but they are both in the top 10 most popular names and didn't feel quite right. Livi is sort of a combination of the two and always seemed to click with me. Chris wasn't so convinced about it, but says that he likes it now that he sees her. Her middle name is after my mom, Maria Elena. Since we choose a family name from Chris' side of the family for Liam, it was my family's turn to get their due.




No comments: