Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Might Get to See Some History


A while back Chris recommended we go see Obama "when he comes on tour". (Can you tell we are music people?) Well, we found out that both Obama and Biden will be right around the corner tomorrow. That's the one great thing about living in a mostly republican state- you can always count on the democrats spending alot of time here in the final days leading up to the election. The rally starts at 7:30, but the doors open at 4:30. We won't be able to make it until about 6 so I'm not sure if we will make it there in time. I found out that you can pick up "preferred entry passes" at certain libraries until 6 tonight. I don't know what they are, but I am hoping that it will give us a better opportunity of making it inside. Also, a friend gave me a tip on how to take advantage of having a baby. She suggested I bring the stroller because they always let the stroller people in first. Well, Chris is on his way to find out what these tickets mean... if anything.

No comments: