Sunday, September 19, 2010

7 Month Update

Livi shared her 7 month birthday with her Daddy's 39th birthday. She is really getting to that next level and leaving all signs of a newborn behind. Sitting up is old news, now she is trying to move onto crawling. She hasn't officially done it yet, but I did find her up on all fours when I went to get her from her crib today. Even on all fours, she was rocking forward and backwards. Always rocking, especially when music is playing. She loves to dance.

She has 4 teeth and 2 more are currently breaking through. She is not a picky eater at all. She eats all different colors of veggies which her brother never did. That is good news because Liam actually turned orange for a few months since that was the only color food I could get him to eat.

She is getting some different expressions. She has a new smile that is alot more coy than the previous one, but just as cute. She is talking more too. I just started to use some signs like I did with Liam. Right now I am teaching her "eat", "more" and "all done". I am curious to see how long it will take her to pick up on them.


No comments: