Monday, June 14, 2010

4 Month Update

Isn't it funny that for Liam I was still counting by weeks at this point. Now, I am lucky if I can remember what day of the week it is or even what time of day it is for that matter. But this isn't about me and the haze that is called time. This is about the development of my Livi Lu as we call her, for no real reason other than it suits her.

She fits right into our nutty crew. She thinks Liam is hilarious and is starting to laugh at him. She is the biggest flirt you will ever meet. She likes to bat her eyelashes and flash her dimples to anyone who will look. She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger. This one is gonna be trouble, alright!

She sleeps 10-12 hours a night and for that I am grateful. She weighs 15.5 pounds and is 26 inches long. Didn't gain too much, but still in the 90th percentile for both. She is grabbing onto toys and even putting them in her mouth at times. I put her in her bumbo last night and was amazed at how well she is holding her head up. It will be just a month or two before we start giving her food and as always, I can't believe how fast it's all going.



No comments: