Monday, June 21, 2010

2 1/2 Year Update

I think I have noticed the most development in Liam's speech in the last month or so. He has gone from random sentences to whole conversations. He is also starting to form his own opinions on things. Chris and I daily look at each other and ask, "Did he just say....?"

He also loves his sister. Although he has shown some signs that he is not a fan of less attention, he has never directed that feeling towards Livi. Quite the opposite. He showers her with kisses and when she starts to cry he says, "It's ok baby girl" or "I know little Mama, I know". Just yesterday when she started to whimper he told her that "Daddy was gonna take of you- he a good daddy". Obviously, that made Chris' day.

He finally knows his colors and although he can sing his abc's perfectly, he doesn't quite get what letters are what yet. We are working on that. He weighs 31 pounds and is 38 inches tall.

No comments: