Friday, February 6, 2009

April is so far away


I can hardly contain my excitement for April 7th. Flight of the Conchords is right up there with Arrested Development in my book. One of my all time faves and we get to see them in concert. Add to that, we haven't been to a concert since the little guy was born and we were quite the concert goers. (Well, as much of a concert goer as you can be in these parts.)

I was a little bummed because we don't have HBO so we wouldn't be up on our FOC: Season 2 songs. But guess what? You can now buy the songs on iTunes the day after they appear in their respective episodes. SO I have already bought 3 of the new songs and will keep checking back weekly for the new song releases. Although, I have to admit that I was less than thrilled with the songs from the first episode (which you can watch and download for free on iTunes), I am a fan of the other two. They really are great rappers. As good as a Australian novelty duo can be.

No comments: