Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Year Update



So I guess this is it. I have no more babies- only a toddler and a preschooler. And now I am staring at this computer screen with tears welling up in my eyes not knowing what to write because as soon as I hit "enter" I will be giving in to the fact that she is no longer my little, innocent baby. I know it's a bit dramatic, but this is the moment where it all turns. They take off from here. Ugh- can you imagine what I am going to be like when they enter high school? Okay, okay, let's stick to the facts.

She weighs 23 lbs, 2 ozs. and is 30 inches long. Livi has been taking steps, but no real walking action just yet. She shakes her head "no" and has crazy temper tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants. There seems to be no end in sight for the thumbsucking so if you want to give to the "Livi braces" fund, we will be taking donations. She gives kisses to daddy on demand which always makes him blush. She is so stubborn and independent that I swear she will be running a huge corporation and/or the country when she grows up. We will see big things from this one.

I also can't get over how drop dead pretty she is. Those blue eyes and pouty lips make me give in to her a little more than I should. And she isn't much of a cuddler so when she does rest her head against my chest, my heart melts just a little more. Happy Birthday my baby girl, I am the luckiest mommy in the world.



No comments: