Monday, October 18, 2010

My Pumpkins

I can not even explain to you how much I have been looking forward to this time of year. The holiday season has started. I always love this time of year, but this year in particular is the one I have been waiting for. This is the first year Liam really gets what is going on. You always do things with your kids when they are younger, but let's face it.. it's more for you than them. Now it's for him. He appreciates the pumpkin patch and talks about it for the rest of weekend. He wants to take his pumpkin in to show and tell to show all of his other friends.

And now we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, his birthday and Christmas to look forward to in the next couple of months. It's gonna be so much fun... I can't even stand it.






1 comment:

Sof said...

Soooo sweet!!! You're so good about these blogs...