Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm crafty?

When I asked Liam what he wanted to be for Halloween, he quickly stated that he wanted to be a knight. A knight?!? I put the kibosh on that right away because honestly, how was I gonna pull that one off? So we decided on the next best thing- a pirate. But when Aunt Amy came into town with her Martha Stewart Halloween magazine, he was pleased to find a knight inside. From then on, he walked around with the magazine and showed everyone the picture of the knight he was going to be for Halloween. Ugh- guess what that meant. It meant I was about to get crafty.

So, I took Liam to Michael's where we gathered all of the supplies we would need. He "helped" me with some of it and the rest I did while watching Project Runway. I figured I would need all the inspiration I could get. It turned out pretty cute. I even made a shield on my own from some cardboard and foil. He can't wait to wear it and I can't wait to see him in it.




No comments: